We have scholarships for any and all people who can't afford to purchase our training. Out of work? Between jobs? Want to change careers? Currently not in school? Apply for free and let's start today on your new career in IT!
Fast Track for Job Seekers
- Computer Basics
- Cloud Computing Basics
- Cloud Computing Hands-On
- Intro to Blockchain
- Intro to Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things
- Mobile App Development
- Enterprise Computing Overview
- Case Study - How we helped a government health care agency transform IT and eventually improve their ranking from 34th to #2 in the world.
- To prepare beginners to get into a top-paying IT job more quickly.
- To equip existing IT pros to advance more rapidly.
- To expand an IT consultant"s knowledge to grow their business.
Some topics include a case study, some include hands on labs.
Mastering IT Full Curriculum
This training consists of hundreds of individual topics and case studies spread across more than 20 IT disciplines including IT software, hardware, networks, security, operations, and services management, as well as the business side of IT from intellectual property to licensing to service agreements to marketplace dynamics from startups to enterprises. This comprehensive training is designed to produce the future technical leaders, managers, CIOs, visionaries and thought leaders of the IT industry.
This training it tailored to the needs and goals of the individual student.
Due to the confidential nature of this curriculum, and the professional advantages it affords our students, prospective students must sign of a non-disclosure agreement before viewing.
IT Foundations Fast Track
This group of four learning modules with 22 learning sessions, over 45 videos, and over 300 pages of content will lay a knowledge foundation that will give you a broader and deeper understanding of the IT industry in minimum time. This content covers hundreds of key concepts and principles that have been carefully selected by proven IT professionals. Upon successful completion, you will be better equipped to pursue a broad range of IT career paths. That's why you should take this basic training before doing a deep dive to learn an IT specialty like programming or cyber security.
There are over 60,000 open jobs in enterprise IT that require people to have these types of IT skills. Invest 6 to 8 hours and broaden your knowledge and begin to lay a foundation for becoming an IT intern or employee at a large enterprise. Why not see for yourself and test-drive a learning module right now?To view course content using your smartphone, iPad, or laptop ...click here: x4.com/4
Upon completion of this training student should understand concepts and terminology sufficient to be conversant about the following topics:
Module 1 - Computer Basics
- Different Types of Computers (from smart phones to mainframes)
- Components (hardware and software)
- Connectivity (coupling and networking)
- Instruction Processing:
Binary and Hex number systems
Formats - ASCII and EBCDIC
CISC and RISC processors
- Programming Languages and Tools:
Compiled and Interpreted
Java and JVM
Object Oriented Concepts
- Intro to Operating Systems, Subsystems, and Work
Module 2 - Cloud Computing
- Cloud Providers
- Services & Deployment Models
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Disaster Recovery
- 16 Epic Cloud Failures
- Cloud Consulting
- Looking Into the Future
Module 3 - Operating System Basics
- Operating System Functions (z/OS, Linux, Unix, Windows)
- Intro to Virtualization Technologies
- How Virtual Storage Works
- Understanding Subsystems
- Enterprise Security Issues
Types of Malware
Policies and Roles
Module 4 - Database and OLTP
- Types of Databases
- Understanding Relational Databases
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Challenges of Distributed Databases
- Big Data and NoSQL
- Database Admin and Data Admin
- Intro to Transaction Processing