Mastering IT Fast-Track for Job Seekers
- Computer Basics
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Mobile App Development
- Enterprise Computing Overview
- Case Study - How we helped a government health care agency transform IT and eventually improve their ranking from 34th to #2 in the world.
- To prepare beginners to get into a top-paying IT job more quickly.
- To equip existing IT pros to advance more rapidly.
- To expand an IT consultant"s knowledge to grow their business.
Some topics include a case study, some include hands on labs.
Mastering IT - Accelerated Edition
Mastering IT - Entrepreneur Edition
This curriculum is tailored to the individual to develop both technical and business skills, and provides a learning road map infused with business strategy to align your skills to the opportunities where you are most likely succeed.
Mastering IT for K-12
Create a bundle of any 3 topics from our curriculum that have been tailored for the younger learner. Included free with your first bundle purchased is an exercise to build a mobile app in 10 minutes, and our K-12 version of Computer Basics training. Each module in this series is structured so as not to be intimidating. The main goal is to teach students how to teach themselves, to motivate them to master technology beyond their favorite video games, and to equip and encourage them to become freelance IT consultants to start earning income as early as possible (with proper supervision). This training is specifically designed to equip high school students to work in paid intern positions at companies that will pay for any higher education they may desire to pursue.
Start the curriculum at any age.
- We have topics targeting 4th graders, not because the topics are easy, but because 4th graders are smart.
- A student beginning our curriculum in the 10th and 11th grade should be ready
to begin an IT career at age 17 or 18..
- Those who want to pursue a college degree should consider working for a company that will pay for employees to earn a bachelors or masters degree. Why would anyone wait 4 years to begin a career after racking up tens of thousands of dollars in student loan debt, all for a sheet of paper (the diploma) that is no guarantee of getting a job?
Mastering IT Full Curriculum
This training consists of over 200 individual topics and case studies spread across more than 20 IT disciplines including IT software, hardware, networks, security, operations, and services management, as well as the business side of IT from intellectual property to licensing to service agreements to marketplace dynamics from startups to enterprises. This comprehensive training is designed to produce the future technical leaders, managers, CIOs, visionaries and thought leaders of the IT industry.
This training it tailored to the needs and goals of the individual student.
Due to the confidential nature of this curriculum, and the professional advantages it affords our students, prospective students must sign of a non-disclosure agreement before viewing.